A Window to the Spirit within

The eye is the window of the soul; even an animal looks for a man’s intentions right into his eyes  ~  Hiram Powers

cups and bridges 107
photo by Grady

Trust the spirit within so that your good intentions reflect in your face and, especially, in your eyes. The key to successful relationships lies solely in our ability to take in the perspective of another. It is that skill of being able to look at things from a point of view other than our own that we begin to create an all encompassing life which embraces mindfulness and compassion. We all see things differently but differences in perception should not alienate us.

We are all one and the same when it comes to Love.

21 thoughts on “A Window to the Spirit within

1. Francisco Bravo Cabrera January 20, 2020 / 5:31 am

Beautiful words and thoughts…we are all one when it comes to love…that is so true. Lovely post. My greetings and all the best from Spain,
    Francesc

Liked by 4 people

2. Ronnie January 20, 2020 / 2:49 pm

I am just letting you know that although there is no problem accessing your site, Gmail puts up a message “Suspicious link – This link leads to an untrusted site. Are you sure you want to proceed to searchingforgrady.com?”

It may not cause you any problems, but if other people get the same message they may be reluctant to continue. I thought you should be aware anyway.

Liked by 4 people

• Grady January 20, 2020 / 3:06 pm

Thanks Ronnie! As you can well see, the content is definitely not offensive but I did notice that when I tried sharing to my Instagram or Facebook (owned by Facebook) they blocked it with the reason being reported as offensive. I googled and found that this is fairly common with them. I contacted WordPress and they told me it was a Facebook problem. I then decided to upgrade to a .com and I was immediately able to share with FB and IG again. The only thing I can think of is that one gets lots of followers on WordPress that literally disappear overnight. Perhaps I have too many spam type followers that have since been cleaned up by WordPress but still leave a negative ink-stain on my blog? This has been so annoying for me but thank you so much for letting me know. I will try and see how I can rectify this problem.

Liked by 1 person

• Ronnie January 20, 2020 / 3:40 pm

It seems to be a common problem in Gmail. Somebody wrote online about a solution that worked for them. Heading towards Google Postmaster might be a step in the right direction.

1. Go to postmaster.google.com.
        2. On the bottom-right, click the + button.
        3. In the box that pops up, enter your authentication domain.
        4. Next, prove that you own the domain by adding a DNS TXT or a DNS CNAME record.

Liked by 1 person

• Grady January 20, 2020 / 3:20 pm

Thank you so very much for the Re-blog! It means a lot and very much appreciated!

3. indianeskitchen January 23, 2020 / 9:54 pm

Wonderful post! We all should try to see things from others eyes. Thank you for a nice reminder!

Liked by 6 people

• Grady January 24, 2020 / 9:02 am

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your taking time to visit and comment! 🙂

Liked by 1 person

4. Kelly Curtis January 26, 2020 / 8:27 am

This post really resonated with me. Cute cat too! Take care and thank you for following.

Liked by 4 people

• Grady March 1, 2020 / 4:02 pm

Pic taken in Breaux Bridge a few years ago. I was walking around taking pics and came across this cat. It was chilling outside a building. It appeared to be a stray. When I moved in too close it scampered away!

Liked by 1 person