Unlock your Life Purpose

The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well. โ€“ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Photo by Grady

Sometimes we feel more comfortable securing ourselves within our innermost thoughts. All our emotions, mostly negative, are locked away in the darkest recesses of our minds. We have a padlock for each hurt, grudge, failure; each personal inadequacy. Sadly, with each padlock we take away our sense of purpose, our strength of spirit, our personal power. Therefore, it is imperative that we find a way to free ourselves of these inhibitions. We need to focus on Spirit, on Passion. We need to focus on Purpose. The unlocking of Purpose is essential to our health, to our happiness, to our physical and spiritual growth.

We need to smash the locks that hold us hostage. We need to break out of our self-made prisons and walk free, with Purpose and Meaning.

16 thoughts on “Unlock your Life Purpose

1. righteousbruin9 December 31, 2019 / 5:37 pm

The realization of usefulness, honour and compassion are what have brought me happiness. Much joy and light in 2020, Grady!

Liked by 2 people

2. Grady December 31, 2019 / 5:41 pm

Thank You! I absolutely agree with you! As I grow older, I realize this more and more ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks for stopping by ๐Ÿ™‚

Liked by 1 person

• Grady December 31, 2019 / 5:51 pm

Hi Jared! 2019 has been a strange year but as I close it out I realize now that a few Blessings were thrown in towards the end of it ๐Ÿ™‚ I have finally got it together to write my last blog of 2019 and will make a purposeful effort to get more involved in 2020. Wishing you much happiness in the New Year ๐Ÿ™‚

Liked by 3 people

• Grady December 31, 2019 / 6:04 pm

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your taking time to stop by and comment! ๐Ÿ™‚

Liked by 2 people

3. UnlimitedOutlook December 31, 2019 / 5:40 pm

Up to 2019 was a tuff gig…2020, blowing locks, doors right out the window. Enjoy. xo

Liked by 2 people

4. Grady December 31, 2019 / 6:14 pm

Yes!! Sounds like a great plan for 2020! I’ll be right behind you! ๐Ÿ™‚

Liked by 1 person

5. Grady January 3, 2020 / 3:44 pm

Thank you so much! It has been awhile since I have blogged so I really appreciate your coming in to comment ๐Ÿ™‚

6. earthwalking13 January 5, 2020 / 6:31 pm

Love it ! Purpose seems fleeting at times. Within our grasp, then lost. But underlying it all is the spirit, soul contracts, internal growth. Happy to see you back here ๐Ÿ˜Š

Liked by 1 person

• Grady January 6, 2020 / 9:21 am

I so agree with you! Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment! I really appreciate it! ๐Ÿ™‚

Liked by 2 people

7. doubledacres January 24, 2020 / 3:39 am

I have missed your posts. Well thought out and full of wisdom. Thanks for sharing.

Liked by 1 person

• Grady January 24, 2020 / 9:01 am

Thanks so much!! 2019 was rather challenging but hopefully I am back on track! ๐Ÿ™‚

Liked by 1 person